Halfmoon Township is located in Centre County, Pennsylvania, approximately 8 miles (10 miles by car) west of State College (see Centre County map), home to Penn State University.

PA Counties As shown on the map of Pennsylvania Counties, Centre County is located approximately in the center of the state.

Centre County Townships As shown on the map of Centre County Townships, Halfmoon Township is on the southwestern edge, abutting Ferguson Township on the Southeast, Patton Township on the Northeast, Worth and Taylor Townships on the Northwest, and Blair County on the Southwest.

Halfmoon Township Road Map We have also provided a street map of Halfmoon Township to help you locate yourself and others within the boundaries of the Township.

Whom to call for Services?

If you are relocating to or seeking useful information for Halfmoon Township, perhaps we can help. Following are phone numbers for many of the services you will need when you move into your new home.

PA State Police Information
Troop G Rockview Station
330 Penn Tech Drive
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Ph: 814-355-7545 (non-emergency)
Fax: 814-355-6019
Commander: Lt. Steven W. Daniel
• Drug Take-Back Box Available
• Child Safety Seat Checks at Rockview Station on the 1st Monday of the Month

Emergency Services

Port Matilda Fire Company – Non-Emergency 814-692-4074
Warriors Mark Fire Company – Non-Emergency 814-632-7011
Port Matilda EMS – Non-Emergency 814-692-1035

Electric power company
West Penn Power – 800-255-3443
Penelec/First Energy – 888-478-2300
Save on Energy – 1-800-279-5230

Closed Circuit Cable TV & Internet Companies
Comcast – 800-266-2278
Exede Satellite Internet” (www.exede.com)
Viasat Satellite Internet  1-877-207-7141

Telephone company
Windstream – 888-340-5544

Centre Daily Times – 800-327-5500
Town & Gown Magazine – 814-238-5051

Trash collection
Please visit our Refuse & Recycling page for more information.

Upper Halfmoon Water Company – 814-692-4309

Columbia Gas of PA – 888-460-4332
PPL Utilities – 800-652-0550

Need Assistance?

Centre County Housing and Land Trust

Senior Living Help