March 13, 2020 Centre Region Townships’ Guidance
In response to issues arising from the COVID 19 pandemic and in consultation with Centre Region Emergency Management Agency, the Townships of College, Ferguson, Halfmoon, Harris and Patton are jointly providing the following guidance to residents, businesses, and tax-payers:
- Tax-payers are strongly encouraged to mail in checks for real estate tax payments or use their bank’s bill-pay system, and use the on-line earned-income tax portal. Drop boxes are also available for tax payments at Halfmoon, Harris and College Townships.
- Due dates for tax payments remain unchanged at this time.
- Municipal buildings will remain open during normal business hours until further notice.
- Meetings of municipal Authorities, Boards, and Commissions will be limited to only those with essential business to conduct.
- Each Municipality will be developing their own policy for public gatherings in their buildings or other facilities.
- Residents, businesses, and tax-payers should contact their local municipal office with any other questions or concerns.
The above practices are being implemented to reduce personal contact and slow the spread of the disease.