The Board of Supervisors are reaching out to residents we feel would add value to a citizen search committee which will choose candidates for the Board of Supervisors to evaluate for our next Township Manager.
Our current Township Manager, Susan Steele, is planning to retire early 2020 and we are putting together our timeline and process for hiring a new manager suited to our township needs.
If you are interested and would like to have your name in the pool of residents the Supervisors would choose from to be on this committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26th, 2019. If interested, also provide me a contact number so I can call to have a quick conversation to ask you a couple questions.
Manager Search Timeline:
• June – Search Committee organizational meeting, Twp will place ads in various media sources
• Aug – Search Committee reviews resumes, slims down pool of candidates to ~10 for phone/web interviews, determine who to invite to in person interview.
• Sept – Search Committee schedules and completes interviews, ranks and then recommends 3 candidates to BOS
• Oct – BOS interviews candidates
• Nov – BOS Chooses final candidate and extends employment offer
• January 2020 – welcome new Township Manager, transition with Susan for up to one month
Danelle Del Corso
Chair, Board of Supervisors