DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 5PM on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2020
Applicants for this Centre County Government grant must:
- Be a business appropriately licensed, headquartered, and operating in Centre County.
- Operate from a physical location in Centre County.
- Have experienced a revenue decline due to COVID-19.
- For profit businesses
- Small businesses with fewer than 100 employees.
- Tourism businesses of ANY size (can be over 100 employees).
- Primary business operations and headquarters must physically be located in Centre County.
- Must not be delinquent in federal or state taxes.
To complete the application (preview application here) businesses will need the following items:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Gross Monthly Income for March – July 2019 and March – July 2020
- Eligible Expenditures from March 1, 2020 through July 31, 2020: (rent, mortgage interest, cable, utility, internet, phone, spoilage, PPE, cleaning supplies, unemployment compensation contributions, and other related expenses)
- Government Issued Photo ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- Proof of Business Registration with the PA Department of State in the form of a copy of official filing with the Department of State or local municipality for your business. Only one of the following must be provided.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Organization
- Fictitious Name registration
- Government-issued Business License
- Only for Sole Proprietors: any form of acceptable government-issued photo ID
- Business financial information, both items need to be submitted:
- Profit and Loss statement from March 1st to July 31st, 2019 and March 1st to July 31st, 2020 or comparable documentation.
- Most recently submitted Federal Tax Return. 2018 or 2019 business tax returns, including Schedule C. If you do not have a business tax return, please submit your personal tax return.
For assistance with this loan application contact the Penn State Small Business Development Center at 814-863-4293 or email@example.com